Dr. Scott H Stoller MD
Ophthalmologist1327 Butterfield Rd Suite 618 Downers Grove IL, 60515
Dr. Scott Stoller is an ophthalmologist practicing in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. Stoller specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Stoller can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Stoller can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1989
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Ophthalmology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center 1990
- North Shore University Hospital 1991
- Albany Medical Center 1994
- Wills Eye Hospital Glaucoma 1995
Dr. Scott H Stoller MD's Practice location
Dr. Scott H Stoller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stoller
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Sandeep K Bhatia M.D.4700 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Alan J Axelrod M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Charles Soonkyu Ahn MD1327 Butterfield Rd Downers Grove IL 60515