Dr. Stephen Fox is a radiologist practicing in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Fox specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Stephen George Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, GA 30506Get Direction
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344Get Direction
Stephen George Fox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Scott M Stephen MD1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Trevor Norris Hooper M.D.1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Julie Pardue Presley M.D.1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Paul Cowan Martin1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- David Lawrence Kimball M.D.1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501
- Colby T Chastain M.D.1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Gainesville GA 30501