Anthony Schneider is a physical therapist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Anthony Schneider specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Anthony Schneider can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Anthony Schneider will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Anthony Schneider's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
Anthony Schneider's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Mr. Anthony Bare DPT, OCS, ATC4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Allison Rae Ossege DPT502 E PIKES PEAK AVE COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80903
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Lawrence Phillip PT600 S 21ST ST COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80904