Dr. Olusegun Osinbowale earned his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati School of Medicine. He completed his surgery internship at Ohio State University Hospitals, his Internal Medicine re ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, OH 2007
Olusegun O. Osinbowale M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27607Get Direction
Raleigh, NC 27614Get Direction
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Olusegun O. Osinbowale M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Olusegun O. Osinbowale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osinbowale
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- William Rolston M.D.4224 Houma Blvd Metairie Louisiana 70006
- Nidal Abi Rafeh4913 Reaser Street Metairie Louisiana 70006
- Edward St. Martin M.D.2633 Napoleon Avenue New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Robert Matheney MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Nay K. Htyte3000 Magazine Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Michael Bozelly Jones M.D.2121 Magazine St New Orleans LA 70130