Dr. Mark Pisarczyk is a Chiropractor practicing in Ludlow, MA. Dr. Pisarczyk specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Pisarczyk seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Activator Methods
Dr. Mark John Pisarczyk D.C.'s Practice location
Ludlow, MA 01056Get Direction
Dr. Mark John Pisarczyk D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Andrey Okhrimenko D.C.55 Main St. Chicopee Massachusetts 01020
- Dr. Eli Berk D.C.234 Russell St Hadley MA 01035
- Dr. Lynn R. Lebel D.C.2141 Boston Rd Wilbraham MA 01095
- Dr. Scott Charles Hayden D.C.3 Plainfield St Enfield CT 06082
- Dr. Cade Collin Mcmannis D.C.1387 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Jeanette Anne Wilburn D.C.379 College St Amherst MA 01002