Kristen Bonesho is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Kristen Bonesho specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristen Bonesho can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristen Bonesho will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristen Leigh Bonesho PT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Kristen Leigh Bonesho PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT1199 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT3305 CENTRAL PARK VILLAGE DR STE 130 EAGAN MN 55121
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Terrance L Buisman PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Meghan Mary Rietschel PT7455 Village Dr Circle Pines MN 55014
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413