Kristen Bonesho is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Kristen Bonesho specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristen Bonesho can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristen Bonesho will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristen Leigh Bonesho PT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Kristen Leigh Bonesho PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Meghan Mary Rietschel PT7455 Village Dr Circle Pines MN 55014
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402