Dr. Ellika Mardh is an internist practicing in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Mardh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mardh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Karolinska Inst, Med Fak, Stockholm, Sweden 1982
Karolinska Institute / Medical Faculty 1982
Karolinska Institute / Medical Faculty
Karolinska Institutet Medicinska Fakulteten 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Ellika P Mardh M.D.'s Practice location
Greenwich, CT 06830Get Direction
Dr. Ellika P Mardh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Ms. Dorit Ben-Moha DO1097 Old Country Road Plainview New York 11803
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Dr. George J. Stivala MD421 Huguenot Street New Rochelle New York 10801
- Dr. Chetan Vaid M.D31 River Road Cos Cob Connecticut 06807