Dr. Jeffrey O'banner is a family practitioner practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. O'banner specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. O'banner possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Jeffrey O'banner M.D.'s Practice location
Belleville, IL 62220Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey O'banner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Mahrukh Khan M.D.140 E Lockwood Ave Saint Louis MO 63119
- Dr. Lisa L. Armbruster M.D.2686 N Highway 67 Florissant MO 63033
- Dr. Haresh K Motwani MD.6810 State Route 162 Maryville IL 62062
- Dr. David L Mitchell M.D.2310 Country Rd Belleville IL 62221
- Dr. Ellen T Loeffler M.D.180 S 3rd St Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Mirha Avdagic M.D.2900 Lemay Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63125