Dr. Elizabeth Nevshemal is a family practitioner practicing in Liberty, MO. Dr. Nevshemal specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nevshemal possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Elizabeth Critelli Nevshemal D.O.'s Practice location
Liberty, MO 64068Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Critelli Nevshemal D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Dr. Marianne C Ray MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Jason B Bergman MD17421 Medical Center Pkwy Independence MO 64057
- Dr. Virginia A. Campbell DO6511 Johnson Dr Mission KS 66202
- Dr. Pamela Lynn Ralls M.D.189 Iowa Blvd Trenton MO 64683
- Dr. Trystan J Crook DO11725 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Dustin C Miller D.O.5210 N Belt Hwy Saint Joseph MO 64506