Dr. Joanne Wilkinson is an internist practicing in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Wilkinson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wilkinson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Memorial Hosp Of Rhode Island, Family Medicine
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Joanne M Wilkinson M.D.'s Practice location
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481Get Direction
Dr. Joanne M Wilkinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkinson
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494