Dr. Brian C. Gniadek D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2056 E Grand Ave Lake Villa IL, 60046
Dr. Brian Gniadek is a Dentist practicing in Lake Villa, IL. Dr. Gniadek specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brian C. Gniadek D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lake Villa, IL 60046Get Direction
Dr. Brian C. Gniadek D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gniadek
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Howard I. Cooper D.D.S.5105 Washington St Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Linda M Sommercorn MS, DDS, RPH287 Peterson Rd Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Earl Norman Roden DDS720 Osterman Ave Deerfield IL 60015
- Dr. Debora S. Klein D.D.S.428 N Rand Rd Barrington IL 60010