Dr. Kristine Schedler is a Dentist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Schedler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kristine Schedler D.D.S's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53295Get Direction
Dr. Kristine Schedler D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Russell D. Dunkel DDS4154 South 108th Street Greenfield Wisconsin 53228
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Dr. Kate C. Gilson D.D.S.1600 Summit Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Inna Kotlyarenko DDS10425 West North Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Thomas J Volm DDS15738 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Richard B Winter DDS5323 W. Hampton Avenue Milwaukee WI 53218