Dr. James Christopher Watson M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology333 Cottman Ave Fox Chase Cancer Cen Philadelphia PA, 19111
Dr. James Watson is a surgical oncologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Watson specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- La State University Med Center 1992
Dr. James Christopher Watson M.D.'s Practice location
SELLERSVILLE, PA 18960Get Direction
Dr. James Christopher Watson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Ronald Matteotti MD1945 Route 33 Neptune New Jersey 07753
- Dr. Dahlia G. Sataloff M.D.700 Spruce St. Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Poornima B. Rao M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Lawrence Andrew Shirley M.D.1015 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Karin Lorraine Cole M.D.195 Fore River Pkwy Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Tawakalitu O Oseni M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111