Dr. Troy Jones is an internist practicing in Greenville, PA. Dr. Jones specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jones provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1993
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. Troy A Jones M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, PA 16125Get Direction
Dr. Troy A Jones M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Mary Ann Fontanarosa M.D.2600 State Route 5 Cortland OH 44410
- Dr. Paula L Miaczynski D.O.505 Poplar St Meadville PA 16335
- Dr. Joseph T Joseph MD1466 North Hermitage Road Hermitage PA 16148
- Dr. Charles Patrick Cole M.D.1012 Water Street Meadville PA 16335
- Dr. Susan V Estrada-te MD239 Edgewood Drive Ext Transfer PA 16154
- Dr. Krupa Grace Daniel D.O2200 Memorial Dr Farrell PA 16121