Dr. Jakub Mieszczak MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Jakub Mieszczak, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, pediatric endocrinology, and pediatrics and he currently treats ...
Education and Training
Medical University Of Silesia, School Of Medicine In Katowice 2003
Medical University Of Silesia, School Of Medicine In Katowice Medical
Medical University of Silesia 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2004 Resident of the 3rd Quarter, Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Endocrine Society 2008 Endocrine Society Trainee Award
- 2008 Clinical Fellows Travel Grant, Genentech
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Early Puberty, Short Stature And More
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society
- Orlando Regional Medical Center 2006
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children 2006
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Indiana University, Riley Children's Hospital for Children, Pediatric Endrocrinology Pediatric
- Riley Hospital for Children, Pediatric Endocrinology, IN, USA 2009
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Science In Business, Bloomington, Indiana
Dr. Jakub Mieszczak MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Dr. Jakub Mieszczak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mieszczak
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Dr. Mark Roger Vanderwel MD130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Malaka Baharah Jackson M.D.9 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Marlah Montesclaros Tomboc M.D.130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Kecha A Lynshue MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Mark W. Parker MD130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Lisa Durham Houchin MD130 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207