Dr. Mariel Davila-martinez practices Neuropathology in Hershey, PA. Dr. Davila-martinez studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Mariel Davila-martinez M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14626Get Direction
Dr. Mariel Davila-martinez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- How Babinski Reflex Is Used to Diagnose MS
Multiple SclerosisIn multiple sclerosis, the body's immune system attacks the myelin (protective sheath), which covers the nerve fibers. When the myelin sheath is damaged, there would be communication problems from the brain and to the rest of the body. Depending on the severity of the disease,...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- What Causes Stroke?
Basically, a stroke is divided into two main types: ischemic and hemorrhagic. Each of them affects the brain in different ways and each has its own causes. Ischemic strokes are the most prevalent types of stroke. They are mainly brought about when the flow of blood and the circulation of oxygen are...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the bomb of diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, cannot stop the progression of this disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- Dr. Salim Qazizadeh MD300 Medical Pkwy Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Sabina Miranda30 Hope Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Anthony P Turel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Todd Franklin Barron M.D.228 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Barbara K O'connell MD4310 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033