Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Trisha Mitchell practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Boston, MA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Mitchell treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- University of California, San Diego 2005
- Childrens Hospital/Harvard Med Sch Prog, Boston, MA, Anesthesiology 2008
- Children's Hospital Boston Pediatric Anesthesiology
Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitchell
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Is Leukemia Painful?
Leukemia is considered to be a cancer of the blood cells and bone marrow, as the abnormality causes an increase in the growth of blood cells, particularly the white blood cells, which in time can over power the normal healthy blood cells. This leads to the manifestations of different signs and...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Technological Advancements That Benefit Everyday Life
The nature of multiple sclerosis is complicated and extremely varied from patient to patient. While some patients experience relatively mild symptoms and maybe only during periods of inflammation or flare-ups, other patients experience symptoms constantly. Sometimes, these symptoms can progress to a...
- Dr. Dusica Bajic M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave, Bader 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Vanessa A Olbrecht M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Morgan Leigh Brown M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John F Ryan M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Francis X Mcgowan MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115