Dr. Laura Seese is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Seese specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Seese typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Laura Seese M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Laura Seese M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Ghulam Abbas MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Ryan Andrew Macke M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Jason J Lamb MD4815 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Sarkaria M.D.1275 York Ave New York NY 10065
- Dr. Joseph H Houda MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Amy E Kirchner MD202 Barnhill Drive Indianapolis IN 46202