Dr. David Joon Choi DO
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology7916 W. Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne IN, 46804
Dr. David Choi is a cardiologist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Choi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Choi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2003
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Ca Irvine Coll Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. David Joon Choi DO's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Mineola, NY 11501Get Direction
Dr. David Joon Choi DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choi
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Dr. Robert E. Swint MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne Indiana 46804
- Dr. Stanley Rich MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Naveen Lal M.D.604 W Berry St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Stephen K. Reed MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Mark A. Jones MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Steven Orlow MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804