David Joon Choi DO
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology7916 W. Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne IN, 46804
Dr. David Choi is a cardiologist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Choi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Choi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2003
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Ca Irvine Coll Med, Internal Medicine
David Joon Choi DO's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Mineola, NY 11501Get Direction
David Joon Choi DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choi
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Robert E. Swint MD7916 W JEFFERSON BLVD FORT WAYNE IN 46804
- Stanley Rich MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Naveen Lal M.D.604 W Berry St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Stephen K. Reed MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Mark A. Jones MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Steven Orlow MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804