Dr. Alan Bailer is a cardiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bailer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bailer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1979
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 1979
Alan S Bailer DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHY's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19111Get Direction
Alan S Bailer DOCTOR OF OSTEOPATHY's reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Robert A. Watson III M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Gilbert Grossman MD700 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Edward Sawyer Cooper M.D.6710 LINCOLN DRIVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- IRINA JOUKOVA M.D., PH.D.10752 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19116
- Indranil Dasgupta M.D.941 Lombard Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19147
- Jonathan Gomberg3400 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104