Dr. Janice Woolverton is a Dentist practicing in Cathedral City, CA. Dr. Woolverton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Janice V. Woolverton's Practice location
Cathedral City, CA 92234Get Direction
Dr. Janice V. Woolverton's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Angelica M. Nieto DDS78995 CA-111 La Quinta CA 92253
- Lilibeth Babao D.D.S.73-625 Hwy 111 Palm Desert California 92260
- Bruno Lemay D.M.D.69450 Ramon Rd Cathedral City CA 92234
- Dr. Armen Karimyan DDS78080 Avenida La Fonda La Quinta CA 92253
- Dr. Jay E. Jorgensen DDS140 N Luring Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Frank Haggard D.D.S.69730 Hwy 111 Rancho Mirage CA 92270