Dr. Amruta Narendra Padhye MD
Pediatrician530 Ne Glen Oak Ave C/O M Wildenradt, Pe Peoria IL, 61637
Dr. Amruta Padhye is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Padhye is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Padhye diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Padhye can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Amruta Narendra Padhye MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
Dr. Amruta Narendra Padhye MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Padhye
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Matthew J Weidman MD600 S 13th St Pekin IL 61554
- Terry Smith Other5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Robert Ryan Riech M.D., MPH319 N 4th St Chillicothe IL 61523
- David Erickson MD701 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007