Howard P Jensen DDS
Dentist | General Practice11 105th Ave Se Suite 11 Bellevue WA, 98004
Dr. Howard Jensen is a Dentist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Jensen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- [Many patients treated in the emergency department could be treated by a general practitioner on call].
- Dose relation in the prevention of proximal vein thrombosis with a low molecular
- [Cerebral angiography].
- [Anesthesia in neurosurgery].
- [Therapy of trigeminal neuralgia with diphenylhydantoin].
- [Endotracheal anesthesia in surgery of brain tumor].
- [Cerebral seriography with Buchtala's apparatus].
- [Autonomic functions for evaluation of postconcussion disorders].
- Reduction of plasma levels of prothrombin fragments 1 and 2 during thromboprophylaxis with a low-molecular-weight heparin.
- [New method of anesthesia in neurosurgery].
- [Renal function disorders due to cerebral dysautonomia].
- [Intracranial sewing needles, an unusual cause of headaches].
- [Clinical aspects of capillary intracerebral angioma].
- [Vision disorder due to cerebellar lesion].
- [Laceration of the corpus callosum in brain injury].
Howard P Jensen DDS's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Howard P Jensen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jensen
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D.9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188