Dr. Zubair Ashraf M.D
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology920 Stanton L Young Blvd Wp1350 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Zubair Ashraf is a rheumatologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Ashraf specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Ashraf treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Medical College 2005
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO
Dr. Zubair Ashraf M.D's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74104Get Direction
Dr. Zubair Ashraf M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ashraf
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Being Overweight Can Complicate Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you have rheumatoid arthritis, any excess weight is going to negatively affect you. Carrying that excess weight can stress your painful and fragile joints. However, research shows that the mechanical effects of weight are only part of the problem.Fat itself releases chemicals including tumor...
- Can Melatonin Help Fibromyalgia Patients?
Melatonin is mostly used as a sleeping pill, but several studies show that melatonin can help in preventing fibromyalgia pain. People with fibromyalgia can suffer from pain in various parts of the body. Common pain occurs in the shoulders, arms, neck, hips, back, and legs. Aside from pain and...
- Century-Old Vaccine Gives Hope for Fibromyalgia Sufferers
At last, there’s a likelihood for a more effective treatment for those suffering from fibromyalgia. A possible treatment that actually puts a stop to symptoms is on its way. It’s a most unexpected form but a familiar one to the medical community. The Bacille Calmett-Guerin vaccine or BCG is...
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley’s Lupus Journey Through Motherhood
It is estimated by the Lupus Foundation of America that at least five million people around the world have a form of lupus. There are 1.5 million in the United States, alone. Women of childbearing age are most likely to be stricken by this autoimmune disease. There are four different forms of lupus,...
- Ewa Olech825 Northeast 13th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Mohammad Faisal Khan MD1110 N Lee Oklahoma City OK 73103
- Dr. Eliza Farmer Chakravarty MD820 Ne 15th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Amy B Dedeke MD3400 Nw Expressway Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Ewa Olech MD825 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Morris Reichlin MD825 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104