Dr. Viparadee Pinkoompee is a Chiropractor practicing in Sherman Oaks, CA. Dr. Pinkoompee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Pinkoompee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Viparadee Vicky Pinkoompee D.C.'s Practice location
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403Get Direction
Dr. Viparadee Vicky Pinkoompee D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Fred N. Lerner D.C., PH.D.120 S. Spalding Drive Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C.1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C4787 SANTA MONICA BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90029
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C14622 VENTURA BLVD SHERMAN OAKS CA 91403
- Dr. Marwan L. Chahayed DC17750 SHERMAN WAY RESEDA CA 91335
- Mr. Seth Mittleman D.C.131 N El Molino Ave Pasadena CA 91101