Dr. Richard Cherwenka is an anesthesiologist practicing in Brookfield, WI. Dr. Cherwenka ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cherwenka also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1971
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Anesthesiology Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Richard W. Cherwenka M.D.'s Practice location
Brookfield, WI 53045Get Direction
Dr. Richard W. Cherwenka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Marina Polianska M.D.725 American Avenue Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Timothy J. Murray1020 Oconomowoc Pkwy Oconomowoc Wisconsin 53066
- Dr. Navtej S. Purewal MD4131 West Loomis Road Greenfield Wisconsin 53221
- Sheldon Lawrence Burchman500 West Bradley Road Fox Point Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Christina M Spofford M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Mursel Antapli MDHospital Based @ Froedtert Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226