Dr. Timothy Bateman is a Chiropractor practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bateman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bateman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy Bateman D.C.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87105Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Bateman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Anthony D. Del Angel D.C.1632 Alameda Blvd. Northwest Albuquerque New Mexico 87114
- Bradley M. Maestas6751 Academy Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Mark Kenneth Hoffert DC8421 Osuna Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Randy Lynn Blair D.C.10401 Montgomery Pkwy Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Evelina Esparza D.C.3301 Southern Blvd Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Kelvin Daves Witt D.C.7400 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109