Dr. Chad D Trammell MD
Family Practitioner1128 Clarksville Suite 100 Paris TX, 75460
Dr. Chad Trammell, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in emergency medicine and family medicine. MD Trammell currently practices medicine at Paris, Texas. Dr. Trammell ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Tx Hlth Ctr-Tyler, Family Medicine
- University Of Tx Health Center Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center - Tyler 1999
Dr. Chad D Trammell MD's Practice location
Paris, TX 75460Get Direction
Dr. Chad D Trammell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trammell
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Shaun Spinks M.D.1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Stephen James Burns M.D.3737 Lamar Ave Paris TX 75462
- Dr. David S Salas MD1655 Ne Loop 286 Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Jon Kirk Plummer MD1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Kyle Elliott Jones M.D.1025 Deshong Dr Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Paul Richard Bercher M.D.1055 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460