Dr. Chad D Trammell MD
Family Practitioner1128 Clarksville Suite 100 Paris TX, 75460
Dr. Chad Trammell, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in emergency medicine and family medicine. MD Trammell currently practices medicine at Paris, Texas. Dr. Trammell ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Of Tx Hlth Ctr-Tyler, Family Medicine
- University Of Tx Health Center Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center - Tyler 1999
Dr. Chad D Trammell MD's Practice location
Paris, TX 75460Get Direction
Dr. Chad D Trammell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trammell
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Shaun Spinks M.D.1128 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Stephen James Burns M.D.3737 Lamar Ave Paris TX 75462
- Dr. Jon Kirk Plummer MD190 COUNTY ROAD 45650 BLOSSOM TX 75416
- Dr. David S Salas MD1655 Ne Loop 286 Paris TX 75460
- Dr. Kyle Elliott Jones M.D.3154 CLARKSVILLE ST PARIS TX 75460
- Dr. Paul Richard Bercher M.D.1055 Clarksville St Paris TX 75460