Dr. Jaime Westbrook is an audiologist practicing in Clifton Springs, NY. Dr. Westbrook evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Westbrook takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Jaime Leigh Westbrook AUD's Practice location
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Get Direction
Jaime Leigh Westbrook AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- Parenting with Fibromyalgia
Parenting itself is a rewarding yet daunting task; however, it becomes tougher when you are raising your kid while suffering from chronic pain caused by fibromyalgia.What is fibromyalgia?Characterized by fatigue and skeletal pain, fibromyalgia still remains a mystery to the medical community....
- The Impact Understaffed Hospitals Have on Dying Patients
There are many jobs today that require both a cornucopia of training and certifications, as well as a tolerance to performing in high-stress and rather intense scenarios. Jobs such as these require a unique personality by which focus and hard work must be fully applied, with an ability to react...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pregnancy: What to Consider
For women that are young and healthy, pregnancy can still be very intimidating. Add rheumatoid arthritis to the picture, and the whole idea can get daunting or even terrifying at times. Pregnancy can prove to be dangerous for both mother and baby if the mother has rheumatoid arthritis.Though some...
- Experimental Drug May Ease Gluten-Triggered Reactions in Celiac Patients
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that is characterized by the body’s immune system attacking the digestive tract. In celiac disease, the immune system assaults and destroys the villi of the small intestine. When these villi are damaged, the intestines can no longer absorb nutrients...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nicole Hickey MS, CCC/A800 Hooper Rd Endicott NY 13760
- Mary M Howard CCC-A400 Fort Hill Ave Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Mallory Elizabeth Larsen AU.D., CCC-A4 Coulter Rd Clifton Springs NY 14432
- Sandra Lynn Luss MA703 E Maple Ave Newark NY 14513
- Mrs. Dawn W. Patrick M.A., CCC/A680 Ridge Rd Webster NY 14580
- John R Salisbury AUD4 Coulter Rd Clifton Springs NY 14432