Dr. Alka Kale MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)16011 108th Ave Orland Park IL, 60467
Dr. Alka Kale, MD--specialist in obstetrics & gynecology--currently treats patients in Orland park, Illinois and Oak lawn, Illinois. Dr. Kale graduated from University Of Bombay and is licensed to see ...
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1978
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hos 1978
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1978
Grant Government Medical College 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Mercy Hosp Med Ctr
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Alka Kale MD's Practice location
Dr. Alka Kale MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kale
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Micaela Della Torre M.D.5758 South Maryland Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Rosalyn Porter M.D.5050 South State St Chicago IL 60609
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521