Dr. Jacqueline Cooke is an internist practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Cooke specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cooke provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Jacqueline P Cooke MD's Practice location
Dr. Jacqueline P Cooke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooke
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.188 Fries Mill Road Turnersville New Jersey 8012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390