Dr. Suriyamurthy Pillai is an anesthesiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Pillai ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pillai also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Suriyamurthy Mohan Pillai M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Suriyamurthy Mohan Pillai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Douglas A. Dubbink MD2700 Snelling Avenue North Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Florin M. Orza73730 Mercer St. St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Richard W. Blomberg MD1000 W 140th St W Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Katherine Marie Clinch MD2700 Snelling Avenue North Roseville Minnesota 55713
- Dr. Jake Joseph Krisik M.D.6401 France Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Francis M Moran MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404