Dr. Nighat Ajmal is a Dentist practicing in Ellicott City, MD. Dr. Ajmal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Nighat Ajmal DDS's Practice location
Ellicott City, MD 21042Get Direction
Nighat Ajmal DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Eftekhar A. Hassani D.D.S4 Professional Dr Gaithersburg MD 20879
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Gregori Michael Kurtzman D.D.S.3801 International Dr Silver Spring MD 20906
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S.3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Dr. Paul R. Miller D.D.S.7711 Quarterfield Road Glen Burnie Maryland 21061