Dr. Naga Garikipati is a hospitalist practicing in Peekskill, NY. Dr. Garikipati specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Garikipati manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Garikipati works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy: an updateimpaired left ventricular systolic function.
- Clinical utility of a novel wireless implantable loop recorder in the evaluation of patients with unexplained syncope.
- Spiked helmet sign: An under-recognized electrocardiogram finding in critically ill patients.
- Bidirectional ventricular tachycardia with myocardial infarction: a case report with insight on mechanism and treatment.
Naga V Garikipati M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Peekskill, NY 10566Get Direction
OLATHE, KS 66061Get Direction
Naga V Garikipati M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Pain Causes Lady Gaga to Cancel the Rest of Her Tour
Lady Gaga, the American singer-songwriter who is best known for her hit songs “Born This Way”, “Applause”, and “Poker Face”, has decided to cancel the rest of her Joanne World Tour. It was announced on Instagram that unfortunately, the singer cannot proceed with the remaining 10 shows as...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Is Asthma Preventable?
Marked as a respiratory condition involving attacks of spasm in the bronchi of the lungs, asthma is a respiratory disorder that causes difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity. As there is no prescribed cure for asthma, the only way to...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jahanara Reza MD1200 Stonybrook Court Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Wellington Veras MD90 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Menachem Schechter MD400 East Main Street Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Aleksander Lekan M.D.1980 Crompond Road Cortlandt Manor NY 10567
- Dr. Jacob R Goldberg MD400 E MAIN ST MOUNT KISCO NY 10549
- Dr. David Dayya D.O., M.P.H.777 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591