Dr. Floyd Porter is a gastroenterologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Porter specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Porter performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Floyd Raymond Porter MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Floyd Raymond Porter MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Dr. Steedman A. Sarbah M.D.9330 PARK WEST BLVD STE 508 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Dr. Edward Francis Brown MD1706 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Carlos A Rollhauser MD1928 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Ramanujan Samavedy M.D.1928 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Sangeeta Gulati MD1928 Alcoa Highway Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Paul Sanford Pickholtz MD7557 DANNAHER DR POWELL TN 37849