Dr. Courtney Jerome Hayes M.D.
Surgeon270 Farmington Ave Suite 352 Farmington CT, 06032
Dr. Courtney Hayes is a general surgeon practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Hayes specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hayes provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 2008
Dr. Courtney Jerome Hayes M.D.'s Practice location
Farmington, CT 06032Get Direction
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Dr. Carlos A. Barba M.D.11 SOUTH RD FARMINGTON CT 06032
- Dr. Angelo Caprio M. D., MMM5 Heartwood Trl Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Rochelle Lynn Ringer M.D.399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Elizabeth Willard Brady MD399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Elise Kathleen Gates MD399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Nirupama Anne M.D., F.A.C.S.399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032