Dr. Courtney Hayes is a general surgeon practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Hayes specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hayes provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 2008
Dr. Courtney Jerome Hayes M.D.'s Practice location
Farmington, CT 06032Get Direction
FORT CAMPBELL, KY 42223Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Jerome Hayes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Dr. Robert H Durgin M.D.Blanchfield Army Community Hospital Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Daniel Robert Cronk MD650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Dawn Harold M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Patrick John Golden D.O.650 JOEL DRIVE FORT CAMBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Ian Cassaday D.O.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Jeffrey L Reha MD650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223