Dr. Richard Cheng is a Dentist practicing in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Cheng specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- [Hypotensive effects of safflower yellow in spontaneously hypertensive rats and influence on plasma renin activity and angiotensin II level].
- [Influence of aminophylline on immune function of mice].
- Control of fibroblast proliferation.
- Fibroblast chalone and serum mitogen (anti-chalone).
- Isolation, purification, and chemical characterization of the serum mitogen for diploid human fibroblasts.
- Fibroblast proliferative activity in the sera of growth hormone deficient patients.
- The effect of dilantin upon fibroblast proliferation.
- [The in vitro effects of purified protein derivative (PPD) on the lymphocytes and phagocytes from patients with active pulmonary tuberculosis and healthy tuberculin reactors].
- Different responses of monocytes and active T lymphocytes to in vitro challenge of purified protein derivative (PPD) in patients with active tuberculosis and healthy tuberculin reactors.
- Further study on the role of active T lymphocytes in human immunity to tuberculous infection.
- [The role of active T lymphocytes in human immunity to tuberculosis infection in man (author's transl)].
- [Humoral and cell-mediated immunities in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis (author's transl)].
- Prenatal detection of fetal anomalies in pregnancies complicated by insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
Dr. Richard F Cheng D.D.S.'s Practice location
Silver Spring, MD 20906Get Direction
Dr. Richard F Cheng D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036