Dr. Bina Oh is a Dentist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Oh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Bina Oh D.M.D.'s Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
LINCOLN, MA 01773Get Direction
Bina Oh D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Rima Bazzi D.D.S.1325 North Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Brian Jon Petersburg D.D.S.8641 W Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Nida Alshaikh DDS714 Patricia Pl Dr Westland Michigan 48185
- Dr. John Douglas Hamerink D.D.S.159 S. Harvey Plymouth MI 48170
- Dr. Neil Wayne Thomas D.D.S.10192 Grand River Rd Brighton MI 48116