Dr. Peter Fredrick Crossno MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5121 Cottonwood St Intermountain Medica Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Peter Crossno practices Pulmonology in Salt Lake City, UT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Crossno manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2018
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress in alveolar epithelial cells is prominent in IPF: association with altered surfactant protein processing and herpesvirus infection.
- External-beam radiotherapy for massive hemoptysis complicating mediastinal fibrosis.
- Severity of cough in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is associated with MUC5 B genotype.
- Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN in Pulmonary Medicine 2005
Dr. Peter Fredrick Crossno MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Peter Fredrick Crossno MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crossno
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Patients with COPD
Patients who are diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should expect mucus production that is tenacious, long-term coughing, and extreme fatigue. The main concern with COPD is if permanent scars have developed in the lungs. If scarring does occur, the condition cannot be cured...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- Dr. Sunny Pandita MD5801 S. Fashion Blvd. Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Vivian Y Lee MD5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Michael John Lanspa M.D.5121 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Scott Aberegg MD5979 S FASHION BLVD MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Cong ying Stonestreet M.D.4021 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Lindsay Mccauley Leither D.O.5121 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107