Dr. Marcus Hotaling is a psychologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Hotaling specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hotaling evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hotaling because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Marcus Hotaling PH.D.'s Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12309Get Direction
Dr. Marcus Hotaling PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D.401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT300 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn NY 11217
- Kadi J Driscoll PSY. D625 Nugentown Rd Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Nalani White PH.D.125 Rockefeller Rd Delmar NY 12054
- Jeffrey R Root PHD279 Troy Rd Rensselaer NY 12144
- Ms. Julie Marie O'neill M.S., C.A.S.7 Deerwood Ct Albany NY 12208