Dr. Regina Zopf MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)110 Irving St Ob Gyn Department Washington DC, 20010
Originally, I am from New York, but I have been living in Washington, DC since 1999. I enjoy the diversity this city offers, along with the many cultural opportunities available, such as museums, parks, ...
Dr. Regina Zopf MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
Dr. Regina Zopf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zopf
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. Navita Modi7525 Greenway Center Drive Lanham MD 20770
- Dr. Kerry Ann Hudson MD8901 Wisconsin Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20889
- Dr. Glynn M. Thompson MD655 Watkins Mill Road Gaithersburg MD 20879
- Anna Nha-Khanh Le4208 Evergreen Lane Annandale Virginia 22003
- Rafat Abbasi10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817
- Dr. James A. Daucher MD3800 Electric Rd Cave Spring VA 24018