Dr. Sung Kim is an anesthesiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kim ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kim also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Cytotoxic diarylheptanoids from the roots of Juglans mandshurica.
- Immunoblot observation of antigenic protein fractions in Paragonimus westermani
- In vitro anti-inflammatory and pro-aggregative effects of a lipid compound, petrocortyne A, from marine sponges.
- [Efficacy of percutaneous ethanol injection therapy in Korean with hepatocellular carcinoma].
- NIP1/XB51/NECAB3 is a potential substrate of Nek2, suggesting specific roles of Nek2 in Golgi.
- A case of hypertrophic osteoarthropathy associated with epithelioid
- [Clinical features of eosinophilic gastroenteritis].
- Mutation analysis of the MCM gene in Korean patients with MMA.
- Solution structure and lipid membrane partitioning of VSTx1, an inhibitor of the KvAP potassium channel.
- Anti-HIV protease activity from rosa family plant extracts and rosamultin from Rosa rugosa.
- A case of femoral compressive neuropathy in AL amyloidosis.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of non-small cell lung cancer: correlation with clinical parameters and prognosis.
- [Seroprevalence of brucellosis among risk population in Gyeongsangbuk-do, 2006].
- Gastrointestinal tract perforation: MDCT findings according to the perforation sites.
- Non-type I cystinuria associated with mental retardation and ataxia in a Korean boy with a new missence mutation(G173R) in the SLC7A9 gene.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sung Hwan Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sung Hwan Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Find the Best Botox Provider in Your Area
Botox, also known as botulinum toxin, is continually rated as one of the top non-surgical procedures for both men and women. Followed by hyaluronic acid treatments and hair removal treatments. As we age, our skin becomes drier and loses collagen and elastin which gives us that youthful appearance....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.1107 Furman Place Glendale California 91206