Dr. Jennifer Meyer is a pediatrician practicing in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Meyer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Meyer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Meyer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mrs. Jennifer Adele Meyer MD's Practice location
Lancaster, PA 17601Get Direction
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC 29406Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Adele Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Melissa A Tribuzio MD233 College Ave Lancaster PA 17603
- Dr. Steven Finley Killough M.D.2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Mona M Jhaveri M.D.1159 River Rd Marietta PA 17547
- Dr. Brent David Pawlson M.D.2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Jill F High M.D.2106 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Donna L Brosbe M.D.2150 Noll Drive Lancaster PA 17603