Dr. Jose Rustia practices Emergency Medicine in Towson, MD. Dr. Rustia assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Rustia examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
College of Medicine, Seoul National University, Seoul Korea (South/Republic Of) South Korea MD
Manila Central University / College of Medicine 1971
Dr. Jose Rustia MD's Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Jose Rustia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Donald Alves4940 Eastern Avenue, JH-Bayview Dept. of Em Med Baltimore Baltimore City 21224
- Dr. Mustapha Saheed M.D.1830 E Monument St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Omar Kolonda M.D.201 East University Parkway Baltimore MD 21218
- Miss Adrea S Lee M.D.827 Linden Ave Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Michelle Henggeler MD900 CATON AVE BALTIMORE MD 21229
- Dr. Paradis K. Reed MD5401 Old Court Rd Randallstown MD 21133