Dr. Ann Johnson is a psychologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ann Johnson LP's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55112Get Direction
THIEF RIVER FALLS, MN 56701Get Direction
Ann Johnson LP's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Shawna Benson PSY. D., LP11116 ZEALAND AVE N CHAMPLIN MN 55316
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417