Dr. Geetika Sabharwal is a pediatrician practicing in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Sabharwal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sabharwal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sabharwal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- MetroWest Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD | Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Dr. Lisa Gonzalez-Abello MD1750 17th Street Sarasota Florida 34234
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Enas Sallam MD5350 University Pkwy Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Francine Gross M.D.2934 University Pkwy Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Christina E Lee MD5353 1st Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33707