Dr. Geetika Sabharwal practices Adult and Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Bradenton, FL. An adult and pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that patients suffer from. Dr. Sabharwal treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- MetroWest Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD | Adult and Pediatric Allergist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Geetika Sabharwal, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sabharwal
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Dr. Donna M Jamieson M.D.2650 Bahia Vista St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Frederick L Bloom M.D.2650 Bahia Vista St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Hugh H Windom M.D.3570 S Tuttle Ave Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Patrick J Klemawesch MD6294 - 1st Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Michele Henson MD2068 Hawthorne St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Matthew J Aresery MD11505 RANGELAND PKWY BRADENTON FL 34211