Dr. Hannah Lee is a hospitalist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Lee specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Lee manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Lee works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
- Magnetic resonance histology of age-related nephropathy in the Sprague Dawley rat.
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) enhances the protein expression of CFTR.
- A Podocyte-Based Automated Screening Assay Identifies Protective Small Molecules.
- Dynamin Autonomously Regulates Podocyte Focal Adhesion Maturation.
- CFTR Controls the Activity of NF-κB by Enhancing the Degradation of TRADD.
- A High-Content Screening Technology for Quantitatively Studying Podocyte Dynamics.
- High content screening assay based discovery of paullones as novel podocyte protective agents.
Hannah Won Lee's Practice location
Denver, CO 80220Get Direction
Hannah Won Lee's reviewsWrite Review
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is Tempeh?
What is tempeh?Tempeh is similar to tofu in that they are both made from soybeans, but their similarities may just end there. Tempeh and tofu are as different as two sisters are. Unlike its cousins tofu and other soybean products which came from Chinese cuisines, tempeh originated in Indonesia,...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Victor A Nwanguma M.D.303 Parkway Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Nichole Zehnder MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Edward P Huynh MD2045 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Mr. Joseph Robert Sweigart MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Ethan Cumbler MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Amy Sheldahl MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110