Dr. Hector L Rivera MD is a top Doctor in Humacao, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Hector L Rivera MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Hector L Rivera MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Hector L Rivera MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Humacao, PR, Dr. Hector L Rivera MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Hector L Rivera MD's Practice location
Humacao, PR 00792Get Direction
Dr. Hector L Rivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Orlando Cruz M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Wilna Milagros Rodriguez MDMuÃ±oz Marin Ave. Urb. Mariolga Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Aurea Nivea Soto OtherCalle Florentino Roman D-10 Bo.San Anton Carolina Carolina PR 00984
- Cesar A Reyes M.D.calle 1 casa 4 urb san antonio Humacao PR 00791
- Dr. Alexis Villalobos M.D.1503 Marbella St. Carolina PR 00983
- Dr. Roberto R. De varona M.D.M3 Calle Santa Maria Caguas PR 00725