Dr. Megan Harrity is a psychologist practicing in South Bend, IN. Dr. Harrity specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Harrity evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Harrity because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Megan Harrity PH.D.'s Practice location
South Bend, IN 46617Get Direction
Megan Harrity PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Wendy Settle PH.D.3625 Park Place West Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Michael Richard Mitcheff PSY.D.210 S RACE ST MISHAWAKA IN 46544
- Dr. Hugh J. Van auken CP230 E Day Rd Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Alan H Wax PHD HSPP113 Lincolnway E Mishawaka IN 46544
- Mr. Gary W. Elliott PHD314 W Catalpa Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Rachel Njuguna PHD403 E Madison St South Bend IN 46617